We encourage anyone who is interested in itch mechanisms and treatment to join IFSI. Being a member of IFSI has a number of advantages and benefits, beyond the knowledge that you are part of a group of prestigious itch researchers and clinicians dedicated to understanding and alleviating acute and especially chronic itch. Below are just some of the added benefits of IFSI membership.
- New, reduced membership fees. Trainees (residents, post-docs) only $40/year, medical and pre-doctoral students $0, members from developing countries $40/year
- Access to members-only information at the IFSI website. This includes:
-access to member contact information
-access to recently-published studies and other research findings
- Reduced publication fees for the new open-access journal, Itch, starting in 2016.
- Reduced registration fee to attend the biennial World Congress on Itch.
- Possibility of financial support to attend the biennial World Congress on Itch.
- Invitation to members-only events at the biennial World Congress on Itch.
- The opportunity to actively participate in selecting future sites for the biennial World Congress on Itch.
- The opportunity to actively participate in the selection of officers and board members of IFSI to shape future initiatives and directions.
How to become a member
Please fill out the Membership Form and become a Member:
|Membership form IFSI||( 35 KB )|